Bible Quiz 15 - The Gospel according to John - Chapters 1-4 - Answers
- Why did John give testimony to the Light (Jesus)? - Because all might believe through him (1:7).
- Who sent whom to know who John was? The Jews from Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to John to know who he was – 1:19).
- Whom did Jesus compliment as a true Israelite? Nathanael (1:47).
- To the Jews Jesus spoke about which Temple? Temple of his body (2:21).
- What is the meaning of being born of water and spirit? Being of born of water means spiritual cleansing and being born of spirit means spiritual reborn; it refers to being reborn through baptism to enter into kingdom of God (3:5).
- Why did God love the world and sent his son? Those who believe in him to have eternal life (3:16).
- Who speaks the words of God? The one whom God sent (3:34).
- Why did Jesus sit down at the well? Because he was tired (4: 6).
- What is the true worship? Worshiping the Father in Spirit and Truth (4:23).
- What are the stages of understanding of Jesus by the Samaritan woman? Sir, Prophet, Messiah.
Thanks to the 12 people who did the Bible Quiz.
The following people wrote the correct answers: Brannon Family and Wiggins Family.