Bible quiz# 30 Acts of the Apostles (Chapters 22 to 28) - ANSWERs
- Who was the teacher of Paul in Jewish laws? Gamaliel (22:3)
- Was Paul a Roman citizen by birth? Yes (22:28)
- Who reported to the commander about Jews' conspiracy
to kill Paul? Son of Paul's sister (23:1)
- To whom the commander sent Paul to Caesarea? Felix, the governor
- Why did the governor summon Paul quite often? He hoped for a bribe from Paul (24:26)
- Who was king Agrippa? Son of Agrippa, great grandson of Herod the Great. He ruled over a small kingdom in the region northeast of the Sea of Galilee. He was given the right to oversee the temple in Jerusalem and to appoint its high priest.
- How many times did Paul defend himself before the
authorities? Five times: Chapters 22, 23, 24, 25, & 26
- Who sent Paul to Rome? Festus and Agrippa
- Who did Paul heal in Malta? Father of Publius (28:8)
- What did Paul do in Rome? Lodging in a private house, he received all who came to him and taught about Jesus Christ.
Thank you to the following 19 people and/or families for participating:
Judy & Roland Brannon, Ella Walker, Amanda Rosado Beall, Christina Wallace, Renee' Garris, Melinda Frederick, Julia Hepler, John Trevino & Family,
Susan Legendre, Alberta LeBlanc, Kathleen Louviere, Theresa Babin,
Catherine Cali, Kenny Zimmer, Landry Family, Brenda Nelson,
Michelle & Paul Tholen, Becky Wiggins, Mary Jo Beadle, and Sammy Viola.