| Bible Quiz #31 Genesis Chapters 1-6 - Answers
- When God looked at everything he had made, how was it? Very good (1:31).
- How did man become a living being? - God formed man out of the
dust of the ground and blew into his nostrils the breath of life (2:7).
- What was the job entrusted to man in the Garden of Eden? -To cultivate and care for it (2:15).
- When were the eyes of Adam and Eve opened? - When they ate the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden (3:6).
- What is the meaning of Eve? - Living; Mother of all the living (3:20).
- Why did Cain kill his brother Abel? - God looked with favor on Abel's offering but not on Cain's (4:4-5).
- How many years did Adam live? - 930 years (5:5).
- Who walked with God? - Enoch (5:24).
- Why did God regret that he created man? - Because of the wickedness of man and their hearts of evil (6:5-6).
- Whom did God favor? - Noah (6:8)
Thank you to the following participants:
Alberta LeBlanc, Becky Wiggins, Catherine Cali, Mary Jo Beadle, Theresa Babin, Rachel Torres, Landry Family, Christina Wallace, Julia Hepler, Kathleen Louviere, Susan Legendre, Allen Hebert & Luke Johnson, Lois Bosworth, Albert Solet, John Trevino, Sr. Family, Susie Daugherty, Melinda Frederick, Brenda Nelson, Renee' Garris, Brannon Family & Ella Walker, Kenny Zimmer, and Janice McIntyre